Where can i find the Euro symbol on my Mac?
Almost every country has his own keyboard. So how you can type the Euro symbol on your Apple Mac depends on the country you are from and what kind of Mac OS you are using.
In the table below you can find how to type the Euro (€) symbol by keyboard country layout.
If you are using the English version of the American Apple Mac keyboard you can type the Euro symbol symbol (€) with Option + Shift + 2
|French (num)||Option -Shift-R|
|Italian – Pro||Option-E|
|Spanish – ISO||Option-E|
More options for your Mac Keyboard:
United States (US) Mac keyboard:
- ⌥ Option+⇧ Shift+2 on a Mac Keyboard in the United States
United Kingdom (UK) Mac keyboard:
- ⌥ Option+2 on a British Mac keyboard
Slovenian (SI) Mac keyboard:
- ⌥ Option+⇧ Shift+5 on a Slovenian (SI) keyboard
French (FR) Mac Keyboard:
- ⌥ Option+$ on a French (FR) keyboard
German (DE) Mac Keyboard:
- ⌥ Option+E on a German (DE) keyboard